Our Fleet and Crew
Good Hit Sportfishing offers exciting charter fishing adventures executed with knowledge, safety, skill and politeness. There is no better choice in the South Florida area when it comes to a fishing charter company.
A Brief Word from Our Captain
“Hi, my name is Captain Mike Muldoon, and I have been fishing the South Florida waters since I was 5 years old.
I have extensive experience in both private charters and commercial fishing. This brings you the best possible mix of skills for your fishing charter.
I’ve spent many years fishing the waters of South Florida and the Bahamas, as well as multiple summers running boats off the islands of Hawaii.
I pride myself in my local knowledge and fishing expertise and I believe this is what separates me from other captains.
I am constantly staying updated with new fishing info, hot tips and of course local knowledge. And remember, I always find the fish!“
– Captain Mike
About the Boats
Our Flagship: The Original ‘Good Hit’ – 32′ Ocean Master
The boat is a fully refit and top of the line 32 foot Oceanmaster and is fitted out with numerous features and amenities that make it one of the best charter fishing boats around!
- Reliable Twin 2014 250hp Evinrude E-Tec Outboards
- Smooth Top Gunwales Provide 360 Degree Fishability
- 54 x Rod Holders Strategically Located Nearly Everywhere
- Top of the Line Simrad Navigational Electronics
- State of the Art Fishfinding Gear
- JL Audio 8-Speaker Sound System On Board
- Coast Guard Mandated Safety Equipment Including EPIRB
Prices for the Good Hit
- 4 Hour Charter: $600.00 – 8:00am-12:00pm
- 6 Hour Charter: $800.00 – 7:00am-1:00pm
- 8 Hour Charter: $1,100.00 – 7:00am-3:00pm
- 10 Hour Swordfish Charter: $1,200.00 – 7:00am-5:00pm or 4:00pm-2:00am
- Full Day Tournament Charter: $1,300.00 – Depends on Tournament Times (For Example: 7:00am-5:00pm)
Good Hit 2.0 “The Big Boat” – 37′ Ocean Master
- Twin 225 outboards
- Second level (tuna tower) for an unfair advantage while fishing
- 47 rod holders
- Full refit in 2020
- 1200 watt sound system
- Fresh water wash-down
- Seating forward and back for comfort
- 11′ beam to handle the choppy seas
- Smooth Top Gunwales Provide 360 Degree Fishabilit
- 1000 watt Garmin Sonar
- The ultimate fishing machine
Prices for Good Hit 2.0
- 4 Hour Charter: $700.00 – 8:00am-12:00pm
- 6 Hour Charter: $900.00 – 7:00am-1:00pm
- 8 Hour Charter: $1,200.00 – 7:00am-3:00pm
- 10 Hour Swordfish Charter: $1,350.00 – 7:00am-5:00pm or 4:00pm-2:00am
- Full Day Tournament Charter: $1,500.00 – Depends on Tournament Times (For Example: 7:00am-5:00pm)
Please call Captain Mike for more details
Follow us on Instagram- for most recent updates
Or click here https://www.instagram.com/goodhit_sportfishing/
Looking for a fun activity, perfect for children’s parties and a host of other occasions?