South Floridas #1 Fishing Destination
Five-Star Fishing Experience!
Private 4, 6, and 8-Hour Trips, Starting at Only $550!
Book By Phone: 954-629-7336
About Our Crew and Our Boats:
Our prices cover the entire charter, these are not per-person prices!
- Trip Lengths: 4, 6, 8 Hour Trips – Starting at $550.00!
- Maximum Passengers: 6
- Crew Includes Captain and Mate
- Included: Boat, Crew, Licenses, Ice,
- Common Fish: Sailfish, Swordfish, Sharks, Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Grouper, Snapper, and more…
- Not Included: 15-20% gratuity, you may bring your own food and drink
Good Hit Sportfishing is your #1 destination for exciting charter fishing adventures in and around South Florida.
We offer a virtually unlimited amount of opportunities for catching bigger, badder and more unique fish through years of experience and strategic targeting of fish species.
We pride ourselves in offering top of the line service and fishing while being able to match any price out there! Give us a call and see just how affordable it will be to have the experience of a lifetime!
Some of Our Fishing Charter Trips:
8:00am – 12:00pm or 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Fish for Kingfish, Bonita, Sailfish, Wahoo, Tuna, Game Sharks and more. Learn More
8:00am – 4:00pm or 7:00am – 3:00pm
Fish for Dolphin, Grouper, Kingfish, Bonita, Sailfish, Wahoo, Tuna, Game Sharks and more. Learn More
7:00am -1:00pm or 8:00am-2:00pm
Fish for Dolphin, Kingfish, Bonita, Sailfish, Wahoo, Tuna, Game Sharks and more. Learn More
Our speciality! Fish in 1,600 to 1,800 feet with only 45 minutes of travel to the grounds. Learn More
4:00pm-2:00am or 5:00pm-3:00am
We spread our gear in the upper water column and sometimes even catch Mahi Mahi on the way to the grounds. Learn More
We offer a trip for almost every type of fishing that can be had in South Florida’s waters as well as the Bahamas. We have notable skill in the pursuit of some of the Florida’s most desirable fish species.
We catch swordfish, sailfish, sharks and dolphin on a regular basis, while also catching a good number of other specials like mackerel, grouper, snapper, wahoo and more. Most of our trips are based on a customer’s desired catch and we strive to get them on the fish they are after.
We have trip lengths and styles to suit anyone, get in touch with us now to book your next fishing adventure with the boat that brings the Good Hits.
Good Hit Sport Fishing offers a wide range of trips to cater to each angler’s desires. Salt-water fishing for sailfish, swordfish, dolphin, tuna, kingfish, tarpon, and wahoo are just a few of the possible species available for the fishing trip of a lifetime. Our specialities include kite fishing, live bait fishing, daytime and evening swordfish charters, and tarpon fishing. We can provide you with a half day, full day or a customized charter of your choice.
- We require a $200.00 deposit for charters and offer a full refund of deposits for cancellations made more then 7 days prior to your charter date.
- If your cancellation occurs within 7 days of your scheduled trip, your scheduled charter date and time will become available for someone else to book. If your scheduled trip day is booked by another client your deposit will be applied to a future day of fishing. If scheduled trip day does not get booked, the deposit is lost due to the cancellation.
- Bookings made inside 4 days of scheduled trip date may require full payment and is non-refundable, call us for more details.
- If the Captain is forced to cancel a scheduled trip due to weather, a full refund of your deposit will be given.