Also known as Mahi Mahi, the Dolphin is one of Florida’s most popular fish species and is one of our specialties.
Enjoy a day of sunshine and tropical landscapes as you cruise around South Florida in a fishing charter with small group.
Full Day Fishing Trips – Up to 6 People – $900.00
Enjoy an exciting day out on the water! Capt. Mike and crew will take you out on a full day sportfishing trip to the best fishing spots in the area. (Up to 6 people.)
- Set out and catch different types of local fish including swordfish, dolphin, grouper, wahoo, and snapper
- Get the help of a professional captain and crew team, guiding you to the best local fishing spots
- Have an exciting and full day of fishing on a tour that allows you to catch a large variety of big fish
- Spend a full day on the clear waters of Fort Lauderdale, reeling in local catch on a fun-filled fishing adventure.
Half Day Fishing Trips – Up to 6 People – $500.00
- Head out on the Fort Lauderdale Intracoastal Waterways
- Reel in local catches as you relax in South Florida’s impressive tropical landscape of palm trees and beach breezes
- Head to the area’s ultimate fishing destinations that most tourists don’t know about
- Reel in a variety of local delicacies such as mackerel, sharks, dolphin, and Blackfin tuna
- Enjoy tips from a knowledgeable captain and crew that will improve your fishing skills at any level
Participate in a half-day adventure on the Fort Lauderdale Intracoastal Waterways, fishing for local catch while taking in the scenic tropical views.
We have great success fishing a good distance off-shore and commonly use methods such as off shore trolling, running at 6 – 8 knots with 4 to 5 baits on the surface. We constantly keep an eye out for debris on the water’s surface, such as seaweed patches, shipping debris, or even a single piece of floating wood. Mahi Mahi tend to both hide and hunt near debris as it offers shade and security to both them and their prey.
Mahi Mahi tend to run in schools when off-shore, and usually where we find one Mahi Mahi, we find a group. When we find a group of Dolphin, we stop the boat and bring in the trolling lines so customers can cast spinning rods and lighter tackle, which is where the fun really begins. When in a school of Mahi Mahi, live bait such as pilchards, goggle-eyes and blue runners provide the best results. When not using live bait, we use chunks of bait to chum the water and keep the Dolphin interested.